Tuesday, October 2, 2012

A day at the beach with the boys.

A few Sundays ago I got extremely bored with the tedium of my weekends and so I begged and pleaded for the beach because it was FINALLY a nice day in Melbourne. 

Okay I didn't really NEED to beg or plead because Boyfriend likes the beach and Dexter (the dog) didn't have a choice, because he's a dog. 

Still, it was lovely. We followed up our wander around Williamstown with an iced coffee. Dexter got attention from every other dog and human that we came across. I guess a domesticated pure-bread greyhound is still somewhat of a rarity. He lapped it up. 




We spent the rest of the afternoon laying on a blanket in the sun in my backyard eating sandwiches and drinking cider (Boyfriend) and a rainbow of Cruisers (me). 

We also listened to this song from my crappy iphone speakers about 70 times. 



It was perfect. 

No comments:

Post a Comment